Ah, Vegas and its irresistible and lavish spa choices.
One of the greatest vacations for women, Vegas spas are worth experiencing at least once during your lifetime. But, since going to a resort-based Vegas spa differs so much from your neighborhood day spa, here are some important tips and tricks to know before you (literally) take the plunge:
- Most Vegas spas offer day passes which include access to the free online pokies games, all water and thermal features, a fitness area and locker room, a robe and slippers; it’s often waived when you book a treatment.
- Most are open from 6 or 7a.m. until 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. daily – check individual resort websites.
- Every personal care amenity you may need is provided, from razors to tampons, lotions and hair dryers, towels and water, even snacks.
- Vegas spas accept guests 18 years and older.
- Leave your jewelry behind in your room safe.
- Leave your cell phone and camera behind.
- Don’t leave your swimsuit behind; many single sex areas are bathing suit optional. And you may not wish to go commando.
- When booking treatments, get clarification on cancellation policies.
- Expect an 18% to 20% gratuity gets tacked onto your bill.
Super Tip: In town as a couple or with a bachelorette party? Many spas offer special treatment. Just ask and a secret party room may open up for you.
Unless there’s a J. Lo within…shhh.
Been to a Vegas spa? Add your trip!